- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Set Display only Product Title shows images
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #31896
by selma123
Set Display only Product Title shows images was created by selma123
Even I have set in the display tab "show Title" only in the DIV's settings as article layout, it still shows the product images. How can I disable the image showing properly?
www.officelounge.ch/shop/category/cid-2.html
The 2nd issue I have is that this page displays the product categories and also the product listings below. How can I disable the product listing below? I've found the same issue post earlier here post but can't see any service category resp. my products there. Where can I find this service category, which I haven't created?
I know that these may be 2 separate issues, but is it maybe a general displaying issue, when I have disabled to show these things in the settings?
The 2nd issue I have is that this page displays the product categories and also the product listings below. How can I disable the product listing below? I've found the same issue post earlier here post but can't see any service category resp. my products there. Where can I find this service category, which I haven't created?
I know that these may be 2 separate issues, but is it maybe a general displaying issue, when I have disabled to show these things in the settings?
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by selma123.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31926
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Set Display only Product Title shows images
Hi,
1.
The options there are DEFAULT options which are only used for new menus and modules. For existing modules and menus, you should edit their own options via the menu Display->content menus/modules.
2.
You should edit the options of your module with the id 104 via the menu Display>Content modules and make sure that the "sub elements filter" option is set to "direct sub elements".
1.
The options there are DEFAULT options which are only used for new menus and modules. For existing modules and menus, you should edit their own options via the menu Display->content menus/modules.
2.
You should edit the options of your module with the id 104 via the menu Display>Content modules and make sure that the "sub elements filter" option is set to "direct sub elements".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31969
by selma123
Replied by selma123 on topic Re: Set Display only Product Title shows images
Hi,
Thanks a lot, the 2nd issue could be solved
Regarding the issue, that the images are still being displayed, even if the options in display -> content menu/modules are set to "title" only. Do I nead to link to this active and adjusted HikaShop Content Module somehow in other settings?
Thanks a lot, the 2nd issue could be solved
Regarding the issue, that the images are still being displayed, even if the options in display -> content menu/modules are set to "title" only. Do I nead to link to this active and adjusted HikaShop Content Module somehow in other settings?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31990
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Set Display only Product Title shows images
You're link is not working anymore.
If you don't see a different when you change an option there, it means that you're not editing the correct module/menu. You should change it in the others.
If you don't see a different when you change an option there, it means that you're not editing the correct module/menu. You should change it in the others.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31991
by selma123
Replied by selma123 on topic Re: Set Display only Product Title shows images
Will try again, thank you.. Link is working again...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds