Skip to main content

Changes to paypal_end not updating on live site

More
14 years 9 months ago #31914 by tbare
I'm trying to make a few modifications to the paypal_end.php file, and it doesn't seem to be taking.

I've tried simply stuff like adding "hello world" to adding new lines characters for the hidden inputs (trying to clean up code a little, as well as change a few other things.

Any reason why these wouldn't take?

I've made changes to cart.php, and they it seems to have updated just fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #31916 by tbare
never mind... i went in via scp, and found the file in the plugins folder. the changes i made in the backend editor didn't apply, but changing them here worked just fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum