- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
No link to cart (not anymore)
14 years 9 months ago #31932
by lexiboy
No link to cart (not anymore) was created by lexiboy
I have added Hikashop to my website as a seperate shop. Now when I add products to my cart, I do not see a link to the cart anymore.
Now orders cannot be placed anymore because users cannot get to their cart. Someone please point me out to what I migth have messed up, because I cannot find it myself
Kind regards,
Alex
Ps, products are succesfully added to the card, and when I show the cart-module I also see that it is filled.
Now orders cannot be placed anymore because users cannot get to their cart. Someone please point me out to what I migth have messed up, because I cannot find it myself
Kind regards,
Alex
Ps, products are succesfully added to the card, and when I show the cart-module I also see that it is filled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31952
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No link to cart (not anymore)
So what do you want exactly ?
You can do a link to the checkout by creating a menu of the type hikashop checkout via the menu manager of joomla.
You can display the module cart by activating it to a position of your template via the module manager.
If you want to display the popup notice when a product is added to the cart, you should set accordingly the option "After a product is added to the cart" of the Display tab of the configuration.
You can do a link to the checkout by creating a menu of the type hikashop checkout via the menu manager of joomla.
You can display the module cart by activating it to a position of your template via the module manager.
If you want to display the popup notice when a product is added to the cart, you should set accordingly the option "After a product is added to the cart" of the Display tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31957
by lexiboy
Replied by lexiboy on topic Re: No link to cart (not anymore)
What I want is to go back to how it was by default, because I am sure there was a 'go to checkout' link in the shop by default that somehow removed.
It did not occur to me you can also make a checkout link in the Joomla menu, going to do that as well.
It did not occur to me you can also make a checkout link in the Joomla menu, going to do that as well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31958
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No link to cart (not anymore)
By default, when you add a product to the cart, you are automatically redirected to the checkout so there is no link to the checkout. And that is controlled by the option "After a product is added to the cart" of the Display tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31968
by lexiboy
Replied by lexiboy on topic Re: No link to cart (not anymore)
Thank you! (you already told and I misunderstood)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds