- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Moneybookers Problems
15 years 9 months ago #3198
by Meaphist
Moneybookers Problems was created by Meaphist
Hi I'm new to HikaShop, and so far have found it real easy to use. I'm having troubles with moneybookers though. I keep getting this message when I try to buy something a test item priced a 10 cents. Transaction not allowed
Wrong merchant email address!
I have my email address and moneybookers ID in the correct fields under the hikashop payment options. But I keep getting this. Can anyone help me? Thanks. Also where do you find the Secret Word under moneybookers? I can't find it in my profile. Thanks again.
Wrong merchant email address!
I have my email address and moneybookers ID in the correct fields under the hikashop payment options. But I keep getting this. Can anyone help me? Thanks. Also where do you find the Secret Word under moneybookers? I can't find it in my profile. Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3208
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Moneybookers Problems
Hi,
You should ask Moneybookers support.
The secret word, has to be activated on their end so that you can set it on your merchant tools interface.
You should ask Moneybookers support.
The secret word, has to be activated on their end so that you can set it on your merchant tools interface.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds