- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
payment processor per product
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #32009
by ursule15
payment processor per product was created by ursule15
I would like to allow customer to pay with alphauserpoints only some products.
I would like they buy alphacredits, and then spend them on some products.
Those products will be paid only per alphacredit, not standard money.
Does essential/business edition allow that ?
(time for me to spend money ?)
Thanks.
I would like they buy alphacredits, and then spend them on some products.
Those products will be paid only per alphacredit, not standard money.
Does essential/business edition allow that ?
(time for me to spend money ?)
Thanks.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by ursule15.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32035
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: payment processor per product
You can achieve that via shipping methods.
Create two shipping methods:
one for real money products with a volume maximum of 0.99.
one for credit products with a volume minimum of 1.
Then, for credit products, add a width/height/length of 1.
Then, in your AUP payment plugin, restrict it to your second shipping method, and in your other payment plugin, restrict it to the first shipping method.
That should do what you want.
The AUP plugin is only in commercial editions.
Create two shipping methods:
one for real money products with a volume maximum of 0.99.
one for credit products with a volume minimum of 1.
Then, for credit products, add a width/height/length of 1.
Then, in your AUP payment plugin, restrict it to your second shipping method, and in your other payment plugin, restrict it to the first shipping method.
That should do what you want.
The AUP plugin is only in commercial editions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #32059
by ursule15
Replied by ursule15 on topic Re: payment processor per product
I think I understand what you mean.
I don't want to have shipping step in checkout.
Will your trick work without shipping anything ?
edit
btw, I don't find how to create shipping method...
I don't want to have shipping step in checkout.
Will your trick work without shipping anything ?
edit
btw, I don't find how to create shipping method...
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by ursule15.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32080
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: payment processor per product
Shipping methods can be created via the menu System->Shipping methods->manual shipping methods plugin.
Yes it will work. You can just hide the shipping methods selection by adding some CSS:
.hikashop_shipping_methods{ display: none; }
Yes it will work. You can just hide the shipping methods selection by adding some CSS:
.hikashop_shipping_methods{ display: none; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds