Skip to main content

Separate add to cart and mini-cart styling

More
14 years 9 months ago #32072 by Comdev
Hi

I have just moved from Virtuemart to Hikashop Essential so am still feeling my way around what you can do

How do i style my add to cart area without affecting the mini-cart display?

e.g. on my site here www.compostablegreenbag.co.uk/index.php/...-26-17-00-55/caddies

I want the add to cart to line up price and Quantity - but on the minicart I don't want the word "price" just x items for £x

but when i change one in cart.php if affects the other - how do i style them separately?

many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32102 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum