- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Add OTmap module to Hikashop Each Product(s)
14 years 9 months ago #32099
by laxmi
Add OTmap module to Hikashop Each Product(s) was created by laxmi
My Requirement is:
I have installed, hikashop Non-commercial(Joomla 1.6)
I need a OTMap module for each product, so how to integrate the code, please help me.
I have installed, hikashop Non-commercial(Joomla 1.6)
I need a OTMap module for each product, so how to integrate the code, please help me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32134
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add OTmap module to Hikashop Each Product(s)
There is no OTmap integration in HikaShop. Such integration is not just two lines of code. It needs to be done carefully by a developer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32456
by laxmi
Replied by laxmi on topic Re: Add OTmap module to Hikashop Each Product(s)
Then how to add map marker integration, is there any code or any widget.I am suing Free vesrsion.Please send any links for reference
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32476
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add OTmap module to Hikashop Each Product(s)
Could you first explain what is an OTmap ? I couldn't find any information online.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds