- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
change + and - for add quantity to card
In what file can I find the code? Can I create a template for this of my own?
I found that the code is generated from functions called in quantity.php, but got stuck from there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
.hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock td a {
color: #14CBEC;
font-weight: bold;
background: url(../images/add_white_dot.png) no-repeat center;
padding-left: 15px;
padding-right: 15px;
padding-top: 3px;
padding-bottom: 3px;
margin-top: 3px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Can you tell me how to remove the underline from under the + and - buttons?
Thank you,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
.hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock td a, .hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock td a:hover,.hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock td a:visited{
text-decoration: none; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
nicolas wrote: You can add that CSS:
.hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock td a, .hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock td a;hover,.hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock td a:visited{
text-decoration: none; }
Thank you very much, it worked. Although I did have to change the first ; to a :
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
QuantumView wrote:
nicolas wrote: You can add that CSS:
.hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock td a, .hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock td a;hover,.hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock td a:visited{
text-decoration: none; }
Thank you very much, it worked. Although I did have to change the first ; to a :
It worked for me and I did NOT have to change the ; to a, just copied and pasted Nicola's code and worked fine.
The only problem I see thou is that there is no space between the plus and minus
I tried to add a margin-bottom but it didn't work. I also tried to apply the margin-bottom to .hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock .hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_plus td a{ but it didn't work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
.hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock td a, .hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock td a:hover,.hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock td a:visited{
padding: 5px; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
<a id="hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus_'.$i.'" class="hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus hikashop_product_quantity_field_change" href="#" onclick="return hikashopQuantityChange(\'hikashop_product_quantity_field_'.$i.'\',0,'.$max_quantity.','.$min_quantity.');">-</a>
to:
<a id="hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus_'.$i.'" class="hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus hikashop_product_quantity_field_change" href="#" onclick="return hikashopQuantityChange(\'hikashop_product_quantity_field_'.$i.'\',0,'.$max_quantity.','.$min_quantity.');">—</a>
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/cart.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.