- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Where are the modules?
14 years 9 months ago #32249
by charles99
Where are the modules? was created by charles99
I just download the free version and getting ready to install, But I can't find any modules that I can download, is there somewhere else that I have go to get the modules on the demo site?
Thank
And one more thing, how would I go about importing my Virtuemart 1.1.9 & 2.0 products into Hikashop?
Thank
And one more thing, how would I go about importing my Virtuemart 1.1.9 & 2.0 products into Hikashop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32282
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where are the modules?
The modules are all installed by default with HikaShop.
The main one is the HikaShop module which has HikaShop specific options accessible via the link "HikaShop options" when you edit instances of that module via joomla. There, you will be able to define what you want to display in your module and how you want to display it.
If you want to import products from virtuemart to HikaShop, you can go in the menu Products->Import and select the import from VirtueMart. You'll see it if VirtueMart is installed on the website. Note that you should do a backup before in case something goes wrong.
The main one is the HikaShop module which has HikaShop specific options accessible via the link "HikaShop options" when you edit instances of that module via joomla. There, you will be able to define what you want to display in your module and how you want to display it.
If you want to import products from virtuemart to HikaShop, you can go in the menu Products->Import and select the import from VirtueMart. You'll see it if VirtueMart is installed on the website. Note that you should do a backup before in case something goes wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds