- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Import Problems...
14 years 9 months ago #32275
by charles99
Import Problems... was created by charles99
I am new to Hikashop and I just installed the program. Then tried to import about 1500 products from Virtuemart... And while the info was imported none of my photos was, so I am trying to figure out how can I import my images?
Do I need to place all my images in a Hikashop folder before starting the import?
Also none of my products is linked to the category after the import. So I have 1500 products with none of my categories or Manufacturers.
Hope I ma not walking into a major headache, right after leaving another Virtuemart!
Thanks for any help...
Do I need to place all my images in a Hikashop folder before starting the import?
Also none of my products is linked to the category after the import. So I have 1500 products with none of my categories or Manufacturers.
Hope I ma not walking into a major headache, right after leaving another Virtuemart!
Thanks for any help...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32295
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Import Problems...
Hi,
If the images are not imported, it could simply be because the files couldn't be copied to the folder media/com_hikashop/upload. So you could copy them manually to that folder.
Categories should have been created automatically as well. If not, what messages did you got when you did the import ? If you try again, what message is displayed ?
If the images are not imported, it could simply be because the files couldn't be copied to the folder media/com_hikashop/upload. So you could copy them manually to that folder.
Categories should have been created automatically as well. If not, what messages did you got when you did the import ? If you try again, what message is displayed ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds