- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Products Categories menu in the main menu
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #32277
by Tito
Products Categories menu in the main menu was created by Tito
Hi!
Sorry in advance for my English.
I am using Hikashop as a catalog for a website.
This website has a side menu consists of a series of links, for example:
Home, About Us, Products, News, Contacts
I wish that when you click on the link will activate the menu Products Categories between Products and News
Currently the menu is activated Categories below to my menu.
I might make a suggestion to place it at the Product?
Thanks
Sorry in advance for my English.
I am using Hikashop as a catalog for a website.
This website has a side menu consists of a series of links, for example:
Home, About Us, Products, News, Contacts
I wish that when you click on the link will activate the menu Products Categories between Products and News
Currently the menu is activated Categories below to my menu.
I might make a suggestion to place it at the Product?
Thanks
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by Tito.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32296
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products Categories menu in the main menu
Hi,
I'm sorry but I didn't understand.
You can look here for a tutorial on creating menus for HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
I'm sorry but I didn't understand.
You can look here for a tutorial on creating menus for HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32306
by Tito
Replied by Tito on topic Re: Products Categories menu in the main menu
Hi Nicolas!
Thanks for the reply. I had already seen the tutorial, but I have been helpful.
I try to explain again.
Imagine ...
On the left side of my page I have a menu as follows:
Home
About Us
Products
News
Contacts
If I click on the link Products, I can see on the page the category list properly.
However, in addition to the categories page, I would like to see the categories in a submenu of the Products link, just like the following:
Home
About Us
Products
--- Category 1
--- Category 2
--- Category 3
--- Category ...
News
Contacts
Is it possible to do something with Hikashop?
Thanks
Thanks for the reply. I had already seen the tutorial, but I have been helpful.
I try to explain again.
Imagine ...
On the left side of my page I have a menu as follows:
Home
About Us
Products
News
Contacts
If I click on the link Products, I can see on the page the category list properly.
However, in addition to the categories page, I would like to see the categories in a submenu of the Products link, just like the following:
Home
About Us
Products
--- Category 1
--- Category 2
--- Category 3
--- Category ...
News
Contacts
Is it possible to do something with Hikashop?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32337
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products Categories menu in the main menu
You could do a listing of categories, like we have on the bottom left corner of our demo website:
demo.hikashop.com
For that, you would need to create a hikashop categories listing module as explained there;
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ml#categories_module
For that, you would need to create a hikashop categories listing module as explained there;
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ml#categories_module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32343
by Tito
Replied by Tito on topic Re: Products Categories menu in the main menu
I have already tried this solution, but it does not integrate into the main menu.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32378
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products Categories menu in the main menu
If you want to have it integrated in your menu, you will have to create all your menus manually via the menu manager of joomla. Then, the display of the sub elements will depend on the menu module that you're using to display the menus but there are tens of menu modules for joomla so you should be able to find what you want on the JED.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds