Skip to main content

Newbie set up

More
14 years 9 months ago #32336 by stevennestler
Newbie set up was created by stevennestler
I just purchased the business edition, and I'm setting up my shop. This is wonderful software, but I'm afraid I'm so new at this that a few questions are stopping me:

1. Very basic: I created products. They show in the category, but when I click on them, nothing happens. The only time I have a link to another view is when it is in compare mode. From there, I can go to a more detailed view, with an "add to cart" button. Otherwise, nothing.

2. I set up the shipping plug-in with one warehouse; the home address, which is in the U.S. The zone is set up for the U.S. When I try a test purchase with my address, I'm getting the message about no warehouse.

3. How do I get the menu to display?

Thanks for any help,
Steven

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32377 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Newbie set up
Hi,

1. In the hikashop options of your products listing menu/module, you can activate/deactivate the link to the product page. If you deactivated it, that would happen. If you give a link to that page we would be able to tell more exactly where to go to edit that option.

2. You should remove the zone restriction in your warehouse. That is only useful if you have more than one warehouse.

3. By creating a new menu item via the menu manager of joomla. We have a tutorial on menus creation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum