- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Error while sending XML to UPS
- lattitudes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #32408
by lattitudes
Error while sending XML to UPS was created by lattitudes
Hello, I have searched the forum to see if anyone had gotten this code when adding the first item to the shopping cart. I saw some XML error codes but none matched this one,
Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 10002. Message: The XML document is well formed but the document is not valid
No shipping method found
I have manipulated my UPS Plugin, Product weight and volume. I have not a clue where the prob is so, any help would be truly appreciated.
Thanks,
Charles
Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 10002. Message: The XML document is well formed but the document is not valid
No shipping method found
I have manipulated my UPS Plugin, Product weight and volume. I have not a clue where the prob is so, any help would be truly appreciated.
Thanks,
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32427
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error while sending XML to UPS
Hi,
Looking online for that error message, it seems to appear when you don't set the dimensions or the weight of your products.
Please make sure that you fill that information in your products and try again.
Looking online for that error message, it seems to appear when you don't set the dimensions or the weight of your products.
Please make sure that you fill that information in your products and try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lattitudes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #32608
by lattitudes
Replied by lattitudes on topic Re: Error while sending XML to UPS
Nicholas,
I seem to be having unusual problem with the check out process. The previous problem seems to be cleared up.
My latest error state "The cart items combined volume is too big for all the possible shipping methods- Weight OR volume not found for the products in your cart" I have looked at how I entered the product and I seem to have complied with the proper setup for weight and volume. The shipping weight is 2 lbs and the dimensions are 6" x 6" x 6". I have the units set to lbs for the weight and in/ft for the dimensions. I have tried changing the package size to 1'x 1'x 1' but the problem remained.
Any hints
Charles
I seem to be having unusual problem with the check out process. The previous problem seems to be cleared up.
My latest error state "The cart items combined volume is too big for all the possible shipping methods- Weight OR volume not found for the products in your cart" I have looked at how I entered the product and I seem to have complied with the proper setup for weight and volume. The shipping weight is 2 lbs and the dimensions are 6" x 6" x 6". I have the units set to lbs for the weight and in/ft for the dimensions. I have tried changing the package size to 1'x 1'x 1' but the problem remained.
Any hints
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lattitudes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #32610
by lattitudes
Replied by lattitudes on topic Re: Error while sending XML to UPS
Nicholas,
Before you go spinning your wheels too much the very first shipping error has just resurfaced "Error while sending XML to UPS". I am positive that it is my setup because depending on which product I select for cart I may get one or the other error message. I will review every one of the 1100 products and see what 'I did' or 'am doing' incorrectly
Charles
Before you go spinning your wheels too much the very first shipping error has just resurfaced "Error while sending XML to UPS". I am positive that it is my setup because depending on which product I select for cart I may get one or the other error message. I will review every one of the 1100 products and see what 'I did' or 'am doing' incorrectly
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32649
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error while sending XML to UPS
Also, you could try to download the 1.5.5 version from our website and install it over your current version as we fixed some problems with these errors messages "The cart items combined volume is too big for all the possible shipping methods- Weight OR volume not found for the products in your cart".
For the error "Error while sending XML to UPS", it comes normally from the way you configured your products.
For the error "Error while sending XML to UPS", it comes normally from the way you configured your products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds