Skip to main content

Add to cart doesn't exist

More
14 years 9 months ago #32417 by prdg1
Well I did the install of the tool. I then added a category along with some items. What is weird is that after I click on the category it will display all the products for that. However, there is no add to cart button and I can't even click on the product to view more details. In "display" I do have it marked to show the cart button. Am I missing something? View the Sample Product Listing Page

Any direction you guys can give me would be great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32431 by nicolas
The options in the Display tab of the configuration are DEFAULT options which are only used for new menus and modules. If you create a new menu, you will see that your change has been taken into account.
For existing menus and modules you will find similar options via the menu Display->Content menus/modules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32441 by prdg1
Replied by prdg1 on topic Re: Add to cart doesn't exist
I'm not sure what you're saying because this is a menu link that I created. And I did create a new menu and nothing has happened. I'm not sure you understand what the issue is. I created a link to the HikaShop in my navigation which gives you this page Cart Homepage
Then you have the option to click on any of those categories. Donation is the only one that has products. When you go to those product listings, there is no way to add to cart or even click on the product to see details.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32447 by nicolas
I perfectly understand what you want.

Go in the menu Display->Content modules and edit the module with the id 62. There, turn on the "display add to cart button" option and that will do what you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32452 by prdg1
Replied by prdg1 on topic Re: Add to cart doesn't exist
OMG you're awesome. I was assuming that that was all just automated because you'd think a cart button would be just a given. Thanks so much!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32470 by nicolas
Lots of shop owners don't want an add to cart button on products listings but only on the product page. That's why it's turned off by default.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #50753 by Bugger101
Hi Nicolas,

I am having the same issue, though your suggestions are not fixing it. Catalogue mode is off, add to cart for free items is off, and add to cart is on for all modules. Just deleted them all and started again to see if I was trying to make changes to the wrong module/menu.

I think it may be a css issue because some of the products are showing the price, and some arent, and none of them are showing the add to cart button.



Cheers :)
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Bugger101.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50790 by nicolas
It's because of the CSS and the size of the divs not big enough to display everything. I can see the HTML of the add to cart buttons in your page...It's just outside of the displayable area of the item div.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugger101

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50826 by Bugger101
Thanks Nicolas!

Is this something I can easily fix, or should I get help with it?

Cheers :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50906 by nicolas
I think that increasing the pane height of the item box in the options of the menu/module should help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #50980 by Bugger101
Thanks Nicolas,

I have attached a pic for you to make sure I am doing this correctly - increasing the pane height doesn't change anything on the page:

Thanks :)
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Bugger101.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51101 by nicolas
You're not editing the pane height option of the correct element.
It should be the one of the module 401.

You can add the CSS below and you will see the problem:
.hikashop_fade_effect, .hikashop_fade_effect_picture{700px !important}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51123 by Bugger101
Thanks! :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum