Skip to main content

Migrated to new host now I am getting errors

More
14 years 9 months ago #32502 by jlopresti
I have a couple of errors I keep getting since I have switched over to a new hosting company. My first issue is at checkout. Whenever a customer views the cart they see this error JFolder::create: Could not create directory. I am also having an issue with the invoices where it keeps overwriting past orders with the same order number. Has anyone encountered this issue before?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32528 by nicolas
The error JFolder::create: Could not create directory is a joomla error saying that a folder couldn't be created. That often happens because of folder permissions. You should try to change the permissions on your folders to avoid that problem.

I've never heard of invoices being overwritten.
It's always the same order ? Different orders ? Could you give more information ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32900 by jlopresti
I fixed it! :laugh: It must have been a problem with the new database. I set it up through FTP and everything was find afterwards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum