- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
gift certificate / coupon
- beeldstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #32622
by beeldstudio
gift certificate / coupon was created by beeldstudio
Hi, on a webshop we're building client sells gift certificates, We've made product for that an after checkout siteadmin generate couponcode by hand... They write on a paper and send the box by post.
Is there any solution, like for example acymailing auto mail send, for auto generated coupons or do we have to be creative by ourselves:)
Thanks, J.
Is there any solution, like for example acymailing auto mail send, for auto generated coupons or do we have to be creative by ourselves:)
Thanks, J.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32658
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: gift certificate / coupon
Hi,
In our commercial editions, there is an integration with AcyMailing in order to do just that:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...plugin-hikashop.html
You could create auto filters for your products so that they would be triggered when a product is bought and send the corresponding newsletter with a HikaShop coupon code generated in it.
In our commercial editions, there is an integration with AcyMailing in order to do just that:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...plugin-hikashop.html
You could create auto filters for your products so that they would be triggered when a product is bought and send the corresponding newsletter with a HikaShop coupon code generated in it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 8 months ago #36561
by many-feathers
Replied by many-feathers on topic Re: gift certificate / coupon
Hi,
I've been exploring this option, but cannot find any documentation on setting this up. So far I created my product and set up a new Newsletter in Acymailing and indeed, I can use the Acymailing tag generator to insert a tag that will trigger the creation of a new Coupon, which works great... doing so manually...
But how can I get this to work automatically? The filter function in Acymailing (starter) does not get me where I want. These autofilters, are they available in Acymailing starter or would I need to buy the Enterprise version to be able to build the triggers I need to make this work?
I'm really looking forward to be able to sell gift certificates without having to create each one manually...
Thanks!
Using Hikashop Business 1.5.5 on Joomla 1.7.3
I've been exploring this option, but cannot find any documentation on setting this up. So far I created my product and set up a new Newsletter in Acymailing and indeed, I can use the Acymailing tag generator to insert a tag that will trigger the creation of a new Coupon, which works great... doing so manually...
But how can I get this to work automatically? The filter function in Acymailing (starter) does not get me where I want. These autofilters, are they available in Acymailing starter or would I need to buy the Enterprise version to be able to build the triggers I need to make this work?
I'm really looking forward to be able to sell gift certificates without having to create each one manually...
Thanks!
Using Hikashop Business 1.5.5 on Joomla 1.7.3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36596
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: gift certificate / coupon
Hi,
The auto filters are only available in the Enterprise edition of AcyMailing so yes, you will need to buy it if you want to do that.
The auto filters are only available in the Enterprise edition of AcyMailing so yes, you will need to buy it if you want to do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds