- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
I want "Call For Pricing" and not "FREE"
- Idealtouch
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #32623
by Idealtouch
I want "Call For Pricing" and not "FREE" was created by Idealtouch
Hello,
I have some items that I can not list the price for, and on those I would like to have it say "Call For Pricing". I have tried putting text in place of the price but all I get is it showing FREE. Thoughts???
Thanks in advance.
I have some items that I can not list the price for, and on those I would like to have it say "Call For Pricing". I have tried putting text in place of the price but all I get is it showing FREE. Thoughts???
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32627
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I want "Call For Pricing" and not "FREE"
Hi,
You can change any text in HikaShop by override the translation as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
You can change any text in HikaShop by override the translation as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Idealtouch
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #32633
by Idealtouch
Replied by Idealtouch on topic Re: I want "Call For Pricing" and not "FREE"
That's PERFECT!
Thank you for the quick response.
Thank you for the quick response.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds