- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Expand product description area
14 years 9 months ago #32682
by astru
Expand product description area was created by astru
Hi, how I can resize the product description field?
In the picture, I rounded the area I want to expand, I added an image with text, but not allow me to expand the size more than this.
Thanks and greetings
In the picture, I rounded the area I want to expand, I added an image with text, but not allow me to expand the size more than this.
Thanks and greetings
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32712
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Expand product description area
Hi,
I'm not following you. Could you do a screenshot of what you're talking about ?
I'm not following you. Could you do a screenshot of what you're talking about ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #32736
by astru
Replied by astru on topic Re: Expand product description area
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by astru.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32766
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Expand product description area
So you want to make that description longer with a smaller width ? Is that it ?
In that case, you should add some CSS like that:
.hikashop_product_description_main{ width: 150px; }
However, that supposes that when you edited that view to move the description at this place you kept the div with that class name around the product description.
In that case, you should add some CSS like that:
.hikashop_product_description_main{ width: 150px; }
However, that supposes that when you edited that view to move the description at this place you kept the div with that class name around the product description.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32812
by astru
Replied by astru on topic Re: Expand product description area
Hi, thanks for the answer but do not know where to add hikashop_product_description_main {width: 150px;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32838
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Expand product description area
Hi,
You can do that in the front end CSS of HikaShop that you can edit in the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop.
You can do that in the front end CSS of HikaShop that you can edit in the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds