Skip to main content

Shipping Method not added to Cart + Total disappea

More
14 years 9 months ago #32709 by PeterAlfred
Hi,
I have configured a Shipping Method (im my case Manual Plugin, for adding admin costs per order below 1500). I find that sometimes this shipping method is correctly added to the shopping cart, but sometimes not. It is not added when I go via the menu with my product categories (this menu is a Hikashop Product Listing).
And when it is not added there is also no "Total" anymore in the cart (normally it says Total, Shipping, Taxes, Final Total.

I don't know how to solve it/ I believe my setting are ok.

Can you please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32744 by nicolas
Hi,

Which version of HikaShop are you using ? Do you have a link so that we can see the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32747 by PeterAlfred
Hi Nicolas,
I have the latest version 1.5.5. I made an admin account and send the login details all ready few days ago (for my other post www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...nt-and-checkout.htmt ). If you want me to resend let me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32769 by nicolas
Hi,

If sometimes the shipping is added and sometimes it's not, it's because you didn't set a weight in all of your products and that the option "Force shipping regardless of weight" of the Checkout tab of the configuration is turned off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32807 by PeterAlfred
Yes this is the solution. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum