- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Sooo confused *facepalm*
So far this is an amazing solution to virtumart. Just great. But, I am really confused right now.
I have my cart set up like this:
Top menu links to> categories page > each categorie has a child category. But, once I view a product, there is no way to see the page - only a module. I have read the documentation about linking new menu items/modules but whatever I try just ends up not working.
You can see an example here > 174.122.175.121/~usoc/
Click "purchase/repair" and then view the GE category > monitors > sample product.
How do I make a product page and then get that product to link from that product module?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's because you turned off the option "Link to the product page" in the hikashop options of the module with the id 114 that you can find via the menu Display->Content modules in HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Associated products listing for category listing menu 107
Associated products listing for category listing menu 202
Associated products listing for category listing menu 202
Associated products listing for category listing menu 138
HikaShop Cart Module
HikaShop Content Module
I have the Cart Module and Content Module both enabled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When I refresh the product page for
174.122.175.121/~usoc/index.php/depot-re...category/14-monitors
I still don't see a link or anything taking me to a new page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When I refresh the product page for
174.122.175.121/~usoc/index.php/depot-re...category/14-monitors
I still don't see a link or anything taking me to a new page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please follow the directions posted earlier:
So just edit that module and you will see that option.That's because you turned off the option "Link to the product page" in the hikashop options of the module with the id 114 that you can find via the menu Display->Content modules in HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It worked! Thank you, sorry I didn't read it closely. So simple now, omg. Thanks. I think I'm going to upgrade.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.