Skip to main content

Payment Methods

More
14 years 9 months ago #32723 by Boot
Payment Methods was created by Boot
My Payment Methods were working fine - they were displayed together with in the checkout string "shipping_payment". While using "firebug" and trying to fix a display problem with the shipping methods layout the payment method disappeared and now I get the error message "no payment methods found - please configue a payment method". My question: Is it possible I messed up the plugin - I have read FAQ - double checked shipping & payment methods & zones - suppose to go "live" today - please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32753 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment Methods
All the possible causes of that message are listed in the FAQ there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq

If you didn't find which cause it was, please do a screenshot of your payment plugin's options and the Checkout tab of your HikaShop configuration so that we can see what you did.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32848 by Boot
Replied by Boot on topic Re: Payment Methods
can I email you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32849 by Boot
Replied by Boot on topic Re: Payment Methods
Oops - prematurely hit submit on my last. I can get the payment method to show only if I have more than one "shipping method" available (such as UPS ground & air) I've tried every combo of "Auto select, Auto submit, & shipping_payment vs shipping,payment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32850 by Boot
Replied by Boot on topic Re: Payment Methods
Oops - prematurely hit submit on my last. I can get the payment method to show only if I have more than one "shipping method" available (such as UPS ground & air) I've tried every combo of "Auto select, Auto submit, & shipping_payment vs shipping,payment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32851 by Boot
Replied by Boot on topic Re: Payment Methods
Oops - prematurely hit submit on my last. I can get the payment method to show only if I have more than one "shipping method" available (such as UPS ground & air) I've tried every combo of "Auto select, Auto submit, & shipping_payment vs shipping,payment.





Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32852 by Boot
Replied by Boot on topic Re: Payment Methods
having an issue with spotty internet connection - much apologies - this was suppose to accompany my last

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32868 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment Methods
You didn't do a screenshot of the most important screen: the paypal plugin's option screen.
I suspect that it comes from this place.
I would say that you selected a shipping method restriction. You should make sure that you unselect the shipping methods selected there and save.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32871 by Boot
Replied by Boot on topic Re: Payment Methods
Thank you - I did have UPS selected in Paypal Payment Plugin options but after I selected none it worked fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum