- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Trouble getting products to show on site
14 years 9 months ago #32796
by middleton
Trouble getting products to show on site was created by middleton
I'm a noob. I created several products and followed the instructions <a href="
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
">here on "Listing of products with a menu."
I followed all the instructions and then checked my website to see how well it worked. Instead, it gave me a HTTP 404 - Page Not Found.
What am I doing wrong?
I followed all the instructions and then checked my website to see how well it worked. Instead, it gave me a HTTP 404 - Page Not Found.
What am I doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32818
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Trouble getting products to show on site
Hi,
That can happen if you don't configure properly the SEF in joomla. Actually no other links should work on your front end.
Here is a tutorial on how to setup properly SEF for Joomla:
docs.joomla.org/Enabling_Search_Engine_F...(SEF)_URLs_on_Apache
That can happen if you don't configure properly the SEF in joomla. Actually no other links should work on your front end.
Here is a tutorial on how to setup properly SEF for Joomla:
docs.joomla.org/Enabling_Search_Engine_F...(SEF)_URLs_on_Apache
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33182
by middleton
Replied by middleton on topic Re: Trouble getting products to show on site
I don't recognize that to be the problem, as everything else on my site works except the store.
I tried the "solution" in the link you gave, and it caused all the links on my site to not work, which confirms to me that the problem isn't what you've suggested.
Has anyone dealt with this issue where only the link to products doesn't work?
I tried the "solution" in the link you gave, and it caused all the links on my site to not work, which confirms to me that the problem isn't what you've suggested.
Has anyone dealt with this issue where only the link to products doesn't work?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33203
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Trouble getting products to show on site
So what are the links ?
If you deactivate the SEF, does it work ?
If you deactivate the SEF, does it work ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33237
by middleton
Replied by middleton on topic Re: Trouble getting products to show on site
excellent. disabling it all seems to have done the trick. thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds