- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Newbe question on installation
- quickchilli
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #32830
by quickchilli
Newbe question on installation was created by quickchilli
I have purchased and install the business Hikashop to my joomla 1.7.3 test site. Can you tell me should there be any thing in the
Displays / Content menu
as I have nothing in there and finding it increasingly hard to style the site or figure anything out. Im very used too Virtuemart and thought I could fugure this out but now wondering if the component installed ok.
I was hoping I would get the same as your demo site so I can learn from the product already up.
Any advice would be great
Thanks
Displays / Content menu
as I have nothing in there and finding it increasingly hard to style the site or figure anything out. Im very used too Virtuemart and thought I could fugure this out but now wondering if the component installed ok.
I was hoping I would get the same as your demo site so I can learn from the product already up.
Any advice would be great
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32858
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Newbe question on installation
Hi,
That menu is indeed empty by default. But you can easily create new menus via the joomla menu manager.
We have a tutorial which explains how to do that here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
That menu is indeed empty by default. But you can easily create new menus via the joomla menu manager.
We have a tutorial which explains how to do that here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds