- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Table product listings
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #32854
by cork
Table product listings was created by cork
I like how the products can be displayed in a table like on the demo here:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ng&Itemid=70&lang=en
How do I set this up? I tried selecting Table for Type of Layout on the menu item, but the product doesn't display like a table at all. What am I doing wrong?
How do I set this up? I tried selecting Table for Type of Layout on the menu item, but the product doesn't display like a table at all. What am I doing wrong?
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by cork.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32860
by cork
Replied by cork on topic Re: Table product listings
cork wrote:
I found a solution. I had to click Show Image for the products to display like a table.
I like how the products can be displayed in a table like on the demo here: www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ng&Itemid=70&lang=en
How do I set this up? I tried selecting Table for Type of Layout on the menu item, but the product doesn't display like a table at all. What am I doing wrong?
I found a solution. I had to click Show Image for the products to display like a table.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds