- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Adding in the order workflow file upload from user
- grafikmania
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #32886
by grafikmania
Adding in the order workflow file upload from user was created by grafikmania
Hello everybody and thank you for reading,
As in the object... I'd like to know if it is possible to have to possibility to let the user upload a generic file associated with a product added in the cart, I guess it is something "easily" adjustable in the workflow, maybe in the business edition, but I'd need to know some more details about that before buying
Thank you!
As in the object... I'd like to know if it is possible to have to possibility to let the user upload a generic file associated with a product added in the cart, I guess it is something "easily" adjustable in the workflow, maybe in the business edition, but I'd need to know some more details about that before buying
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #32901
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding in the order workflow file upload from user
Hi,
Yes, it's possible in the Business edition.
You can create via the menu Display->Custom fields, custom fields of the type "file" and of the table:
-item if you want to have the files attached to specific products of the order. These fields will actually be displayed on the product page.
-order if you want to have the files attached to the order is global. These fields will be displayed during the checkout.
Yes, it's possible in the Business edition.
You can create via the menu Display->Custom fields, custom fields of the type "file" and of the table:
-item if you want to have the files attached to specific products of the order. These fields will actually be displayed on the product page.
-order if you want to have the files attached to the order is global. These fields will be displayed during the checkout.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48136
by airiikah
Replied by airiikah on topic Re: Adding in the order workflow file upload from user
Hello!
When I add the file upload as an item in custom fields I am seeing no way to see the artwork linked to each item in the backend after the order is placed.
For instance, when items are ordered (product 1 (two uploaded files), product 2 (2 files), product 3 (one file)) I see no way to tell which files are for which product and which order number. I see that all the files have been successfully uploaded to the server, but no way to view them on the back end with the corresponding order and product type.
Am I missing something?
Any advice?
When I add the file upload as an item in custom fields I am seeing no way to see the artwork linked to each item in the backend after the order is placed.
For instance, when items are ordered (product 1 (two uploaded files), product 2 (2 files), product 3 (one file)) I see no way to tell which files are for which product and which order number. I see that all the files have been successfully uploaded to the server, but no way to view them on the back end with the corresponding order and product type.
Am I missing something?
Any advice?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48143
by airiikah
Replied by airiikah on topic Re: Adding in the order workflow file upload from user
Problem fixed....
thanks anyway
)
thanks anyway
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds