- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Do Hikashop support virtual product ??
- winterrise
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #32998
by winterrise
Do Hikashop support virtual product ?? was created by winterrise
I want a function like this page
www.books.com.tw/exep/activity/promote/2...ty.php?id=PKG0025155
It can list all products in one category. The customer can choice the item.
If customer choise more then X , It will have another discount.
I think the reference webpage is to build another form. After Submit, it send a virtual combination product to the check-out module
Do Hikashop support virtual product not in the back-end product database for check-out ??
Or how can I do it??
Many Thanks!!
It can list all products in one category. The customer can choice the item.
If customer choise more then X , It will have another discount.
I think the reference webpage is to build another form. After Submit, it send a virtual combination product to the check-out module
Do Hikashop support virtual product not in the back-end product database for check-out ??
Or how can I do it??
Many Thanks!!
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by winterrise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- winterrise
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #32999
by winterrise
Replied by winterrise on topic Re: Do Hikashop support virtual product ??
I have found my business version auto groupon can solve the price issue!!
Now I still lack of muitle checkbox to shopping cart funtion!!
Now I still lack of muitle checkbox to shopping cart funtion!!
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by winterrise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds