- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Auto Coupon not overriding discount.
14 years 9 months ago #33034
by wesleynm
Auto Coupon not overriding discount. was created by wesleynm
I set up products my products at $50.
I created a discount of 33% of all products (Works fine).
Then I created a coupon (Auto load) of 38% that "overrides discounted products" when there are 3 items in the cart. When I add 3 items to the cart and then proceed to checkout I get the error message, "Coupon has no value when used with current product discount(s)."
I created a discount of 33% of all products (Works fine).
Then I created a coupon (Auto load) of 38% that "overrides discounted products" when there are 3 items in the cart. When I add 3 items to the cart and then proceed to checkout I get the error message, "Coupon has no value when used with current product discount(s)."
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33060
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Auto Coupon not overriding discount.
We'll try to reproduce the problem on our end and report back on our findings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33120
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Auto Coupon not overriding discount.
Could you replace the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/discount.php with the one in the archive attached and try again (make a backup of the old file just in case)?
That should hopefully solve the problem.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
That should hopefully solve the problem.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33239
by wesleynm
Replied by wesleynm on topic Re: Auto Coupon not overriding discount.
That worked. Is there a way for the user to remove an auto loaded coupon? Whenever I try to remove it, it says that it was removed, but it is still there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33280
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Auto Coupon not overriding discount.
It's not possible to remove an auto loaded coupon.
When the user removes it, it is added back automatically by the system.
When the user removes it, it is added back automatically by the system.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds