- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping Confusion
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #33046
by cork
Shipping Confusion was created by cork
Hi,
I have the UPS and Manual shipping plugins published. Only the Manual option shows during checkout. I think this is because I don't have the UPS key, ID, or password set yet. But, I have the Manual shipping price set to $99.00. During checkout, the Manaual shipping option says $107.66 ($99.00 excl VAT) and down below the total it says $0.00. It should say $99.00 without the VAT tax. I don't know where the VAT tax is coming from. Please help.
Thank you.
I have the UPS and Manual shipping plugins published. Only the Manual option shows during checkout. I think this is because I don't have the UPS key, ID, or password set yet. But, I have the Manual shipping price set to $99.00. During checkout, the Manaual shipping option says $107.66 ($99.00 excl VAT) and down below the total it says $0.00. It should say $99.00 without the VAT tax. I don't know where the VAT tax is coming from. Please help.
Thank you.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by cork.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33049
by cork
Replied by cork on topic Re: Shipping Confusion
cork wrote:
Ok, I figured out the VAT problem. Since we don't have VAT in the USA, I set the tax to none for the Manual shipping. And I got it to show up under the total. For the UPS, will it show as an option during checkout when I enter the UPS key, ID, and password?
Hi,
I have the UPS and Manual shipping plugins published. Only the Manual option shows during checkout. I think this is because I don't have the UPS key, ID, or password set yet. But, I have the Manual shipping price set to $99.00. During checkout, the Manaual shipping option says $107.66 ($99.00 excl VAT) and down below the total it says $0.00. It should say $99.00 without the VAT tax. I don't know where the VAT tax is coming from. Please help.
Thank you.
Ok, I figured out the VAT problem. Since we don't have VAT in the USA, I set the tax to none for the Manual shipping. And I got it to show up under the total. For the UPS, will it show as an option during checkout when I enter the UPS key, ID, and password?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33062
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping Confusion
You should indeed configure the ups plugin so that it shows on your checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds