How To Add input field?
- condorazul
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #33076
by condorazul
How To Add input field? was created by condorazul
I want to give the option personalize in my web, but i need to have an input field so the customer can write the name they want to personalize and i want it to be also in the checkout bill, is it posssible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33084
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How To Add input field?
Yes that's possible. You can do that by creating custom fields of the table "item" (the field will be on the product page) or of the table "order" (the field will be on the checkout) via the menu Display->Custom fields in the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #33475
by angelacres
Replied by angelacres on topic Re: How To Add input field?
Hi! I did this and it isn't showing up on the product page. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I read the instructions. The link is:http://www.angelacreshorsehavenrescue.com/how-to-help/more-ways-to-helpgroup1/feed-a-horse-drive.html I would be happy to send login credentials if you tell me where.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33495
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How To Add input field?
Make sure that the "front end" option is turned on.
If that doesn't solve the problem, just do a screenshot of the options of your custom field and we should be able to tell you if you missed something.
If that doesn't solve the problem, just do a screenshot of the options of your custom field and we should be able to tell you if you missed something.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #33639
by angelacres
Replied by angelacres on topic Re: How To Add input field?
Thanks...I had to switch it to ITEM instead. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds