- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Mixed categories and products
14 years 9 months ago #33359
by lotus7
Mixed categories and products was created by lotus7
I am completely new to any shopping cart, so please bear with me if I sound silly.
I have created two categories, one is called tiaras and the other is combs. I have created a menu and when you click on it, it expands to show a list of 3 tiaras and in the main window I expected it to show three products (tiaras) but I have 4. The fourth one is a comb from the other category. when I click on combs, it expands to show the one product but in the centre It shows the 3 tiaras as well.
Could someone please explain what I have done wrong?
Thanks
If you want to view its here: www.thecatsboots.co.uk/index.php?option=...ut=listing&Itemid=71
I have created two categories, one is called tiaras and the other is combs. I have created a menu and when you click on it, it expands to show a list of 3 tiaras and in the main window I expected it to show three products (tiaras) but I have 4. The fourth one is a comb from the other category. when I click on combs, it expands to show the one product but in the centre It shows the 3 tiaras as well.
Could someone please explain what I have done wrong?
Thanks
If you want to view its here: www.thecatsboots.co.uk/index.php?option=...ut=listing&Itemid=71
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33406
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Mixed categories and products
Hi,
I checked your website but the menu items are displaying the items properly. Did you find what was the problem ?
I checked your website but the menu items are displaying the items properly. Did you find what was the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33409
by lotus7
Replied by lotus7 on topic Re: Mixed categories and products
Yes thank you I have found the problem, took me all day and I feel stupid!
I was creating catgories within the folder called product category. It seems I should have been creating them in the Root folder.
Thanks for your time.
I was creating catgories within the folder called product category. It seems I should have been creating them in the Root folder.
Thanks for your time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds