- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Make purchase without registration
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #33360
by jeff
Make purchase without registration was created by jeff
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by jeff.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33398
by niqui
Replied by niqui on topic Re: Make purchase without registration
I have set it up like that in the shop I built. You have to have a paid version of hikashop and then you can use the option in the config screen. Really easy to set up. (If I recall correctly it is an option in configuration of the payment process).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #33430
by jeff
Replied by jeff on topic Re: Make purchase without registration
Niqui, thank you for your response.
Does anyone know if there is there a demo or a live site URL where I can see how this 'No Registration' purchase process works? I want to see what a shopper would see before I buy a copy of Hikashop.
Please respond
Does anyone know if there is there a demo or a live site URL where I can see how this 'No Registration' purchase process works? I want to see what a shopper would see before I buy a copy of Hikashop.
Please respond
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by jeff.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33483
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Make purchase without registration
Hi,
You can try the modifications on our demo website. You can access the back end of the demo website to set that up with the username demo and the password demo.
In the Checkout tab of the configuration of HikaShop, you need to turn off the "login" option and change the "registration" option to "no registration" and that will do exactly what you're looking for.
You can try the modifications on our demo website. You can access the back end of the demo website to set that up with the username demo and the password demo.
In the Checkout tab of the configuration of HikaShop, you need to turn off the "login" option and change the "registration" option to "no registration" and that will do exactly what you're looking for.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78584
by MyWorld
I turned off "login" and changed registration to = NO but the registration fields are still showing....
Replied by MyWorld on topic Make purchase without registration
In the Checkout tab of the configuration of HikaShop, you need to turn off the "login" option and change the "registration" option to "no registration" and that will do exactly what you're looking for.
I turned off "login" and changed registration to = NO but the registration fields are still showing....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78594
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Make purchase without registration
:ohmy:
I just needed to remove "Login" from the checkout workflow. Now I have:
Cart > Shipping > Payment > Status > Fields
I just needed to remove "Login" from the checkout workflow. Now I have:
Cart > Shipping > Payment > Status > Fields
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78595
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Make purchase without registration
Hi,
Could you provide a screenshot of your HikaShop checkout configuration and a link to your store ?
Thanks,
Could you provide a screenshot of your HikaShop checkout configuration and a link to your store ?
Thanks,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds