- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Need your advice for a photo library products
14 years 9 months ago #33370
by jmichel
Need your advice for a photo library products was created by jmichel
I upgraded to Essential to benefit from the "option" menu but I am not sure how to set up the following flow for our photo library.
Our company is selling photo products like posters, postcards, puzzles....
I was considering creating 1 category called "photos library" and have each individual photos as a "product".
Under "options" would be puzzles, posters.... and under "variants" would be the different sizes and prices.
Is this the right way to do it? Or
The other solution would be to have "Photo library" as category and have puzzles, posters as products. This would require to add the same photo to all the products.
I would appreciate your help to maximize your software
Thank you,
Jean-Michel
Our company is selling photo products like posters, postcards, puzzles....
I was considering creating 1 category called "photos library" and have each individual photos as a "product".
Under "options" would be puzzles, posters.... and under "variants" would be the different sizes and prices.
Is this the right way to do it? Or
The other solution would be to have "Photo library" as category and have puzzles, posters as products. This would require to add the same photo to all the products.
I would appreciate your help to maximize your software
Thank you,
Jean-Michel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33416
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Need your advice for a photo library products
Hi,
The first option would indeed be better. That way, your customers would be able to browse better through your photos.
The first option would indeed be better. That way, your customers would be able to browse better through your photos.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds