- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
adding music file player
14 years 9 months ago #33447
by jaspur
adding music file player was created by jaspur
I am putting a music store on several sites. Hika is an inspiring choice. How would I go about setting up a music player to sample products? just like in a real music store.
I'm hoping that someone else has had this idea with Hika as well. Hika seems like a logical choice for a media store.
just need to provide the samples for listening before purchase. the same would then apply for dvd's and other art works I suspect.
I'm hoping that someone else has had this idea with Hika as well. Hika seems like a logical choice for a media store.
just need to provide the samples for listening before purchase. the same would then apply for dvd's and other art works I suspect.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33489
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: adding music file player
You could use a joomla music player module and include instances of the module in products description with the load position plugin.
Or you could use a joomla music player plugin and directly add tags in your products description with the links to your samples.
It's really a matter of finding a player that suits your needs. You can find audio and video players for joomla here:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-players
Or you could use a joomla music player plugin and directly add tags in your products description with the links to your samples.
It's really a matter of finding a player that suits your needs. You can find audio and video players for joomla here:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-players
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds