- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Move registration below shopping cart items
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #33488
by jeff
Move registration below shopping cart items was created by jeff
I would like to move the registration below the cart as seen in the screen shot below.
1. How can I acomplish this?
2. After I purchase a copy of Hikashop, will it be accomplished the same way (I will use the 'no registration' option)?
P.S. I am very pleased with the free version of Hikashop but will buy a copy of either 'Essentials' or 'Business' because I don't want to force the user to register.
1. How can I acomplish this?
2. After I purchase a copy of Hikashop, will it be accomplished the same way (I will use the 'no registration' option)?
P.S. I am very pleased with the free version of Hikashop but will buy a copy of either 'Essentials' or 'Business' because I don't want to force the user to register.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by jeff.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33491
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Move registration below shopping cart items
1. You can do that by changing the Checkout workflow option of the Checkout tab of the configuration of HikaShop.
2. Yes, it's the same.
2. Yes, it's the same.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds