how to show "in stock" or "outr of stock"?
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #33556
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
how to show "in stock" or "outr of stock"? was created by progreccor
I need to show "in stock" message and "out of stock" when the item is not available.
How could I do this?
How could I do this?
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33587
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how to show "in stock" or "outr of stock"?
That's already done automatically if you set a quantity in your products. A quantity of 0 will display "out of stock". A quantity greater than 0 will display the quantity left with a translation text that you can override if you want it to be "in stock".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #34095
by bridgemics
Replied by bridgemics on topic Re: how to show "in stock" or "outr of stock"?
Could you explain where I find this control please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34134
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how to show "in stock" or "outr of stock"?
The quantity option is available on each of your product's edition page on your back end.
For the translations you can change them as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
For the translations you can change them as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34287
by soheilom
Replied by soheilom on topic Re: how to show "in stock" or "outr of stock"?
I dont want Hikashop to show "in stock" "out of Stock" or the quantity of products left, but I do want to specify the number of products left in the backend for my own info and for Hikashop to automatically not show the product when its out of stock. But i dont want to show this info to the users. As You can see now in my shop, for every product that I specify a quantity, it shows up as "1 unidades disponibles" which is the units available, I dont want this to show up.
How do I do this, I cant find the option to disable this?
How do I do this, I cant find the option to disable this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34318
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how to show "in stock" or "outr of stock"?
If you want to hide the messages on the front end, you can add the CSS below in the front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the tab Display of the configuration:
.hikashop_product_stock_count, .hikashop_product_no_stock{
display:none;
}
.hikashop_product_stock_count, .hikashop_product_no_stock{
display:none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34345
by soheilom
Replied by soheilom on topic Re: how to show "in stock" or "outr of stock"?
I did that and its still showing up..?¿
galeriadeartepedropena.com/arte/cuadros/12-pinturas
What am I doing wrong?
galeriadeartepedropena.com/arte/cuadros/12-pinturas
What am I doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34347
by soheilom
Replied by soheilom on topic Re: how to show "in stock" or "outr of stock"?
Ups, my bad...it works 
I had to empty the caché memory.
I had to empty the caché memory.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds