- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
product arrangement
14 years 9 months ago #33619
by Donan
product arrangement was created by Donan
Hello,
I've been using HikaShop for some time now, but due to recent changes in my webshop I need to rearrange the products.
But what I've noticed is that the products are arranged on ID-number. Even though I've put them in the correct order as the administrator, the ID order takes over and arranges them incorrectly.
Where do I change this, or is there no feature to do so?
Thanks.
I've been using HikaShop for some time now, but due to recent changes in my webshop I need to rearrange the products.
But what I've noticed is that the products are arranged on ID-number. Even though I've put them in the correct order as the administrator, the ID order takes over and arranges them incorrectly.
Where do I change this, or is there no feature to do so?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33662
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: product arrangement
Hi,
On your products listing, you can change the ordering of products with the "ordering" column.
Then, on your product listing menus/modules' hikashop options screen, you can choose the ordering column of your listing (it's the ordering column by default).
On your products listing, you can change the ordering of products with the "ordering" column.
Then, on your product listing menus/modules' hikashop options screen, you can choose the ordering column of your listing (it's the ordering column by default).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds