- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Product images being deleted?
14 years 9 months ago #33669
by rshenje
Product images being deleted? was created by rshenje
Could someone clarify this buffling thing to me. My images for products seem to be deleted and I suspect that everytime I delete categories and products, that images are being deleted as well. I have done a lot of upload and delete as I learn to use hikashop. Has anyone had a similar experience? Or worse, could this be a security issue? I am climbing walls now at this stage. How can i resolve the problem. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33687
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product images being deleted?
Yes, when you delete a product, the images associated with it are deleted automatically since the images are not used anymore.
That's not a security issue, it's just the way it's done. Why is that a problem for you ?
That's not a security issue, it's just the way it's done. Why is that a problem for you ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds