- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Move Category Description
14 years 9 months ago #33681
by steveman
Move Category Description was created by steveman
Please tell me how to move the Category Description from the bottom of Category Image to the right side of the image.
This page is in a sub-category listing... I'm not sure if the modification should be in Product Listing or Category Listing view... or in the Custom CSS file? What code should be edited/added?
Attached here a pic of the current vs desired result.
[img] I managed to get the desired result by inserting image in the category description itself but it is not efficient to do it this way. Thanks! [img]http://www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/productlistinglayout.jpg[/img]
This page is in a sub-category listing... I'm not sure if the modification should be in Product Listing or Category Listing view... or in the Custom CSS file? What code should be edited/added?
Attached here a pic of the current vs desired result.
[img] I managed to get the desired result by inserting image in the category description itself but it is not efficient to do it this way. Thanks! [img]http://www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/productlistinglayout.jpg[/img]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33708
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Move Category Description
You should be able to do that with some CSS. But it's hard to give a correct CSS without being able to test the solution directly on your website. Could you give the URL of that page so that we can look at that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33781
by steveman
Replied by steveman on topic Re: Move Category Description
My site is still currently on local machine...
I'm in process of getting a host now so I can put it up for testing, and for help...
Will put it up in a few days. Thanks.
I'm in process of getting a host now so I can put it up for testing, and for help...
Will put it up in a few days. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 223
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 9 months ago #33786
by plumbingdeals
Replied by plumbingdeals on topic Re: Move Category Description
a simple fix would be to put the image in the description and right align the text using vetical and/or horizontal space in image properties.
also, you would need to delete the category image, or it would show twice.
also, you would need to delete the category image, or it would show twice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34053
by steveman
Replied by steveman on topic Re: Move Category Description
I just want to share that after a lot of experimenting, I managed to make that happen with:
Hope this helps somebody.
Code:
img.hikashop_category_image {
float: left;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds