- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Buy 2 of Any Variant for $X
14 years 9 months ago #33682
by steveman
Buy 2 of Any Variant for $X was created by steveman
Sorry another question...
Is it possible with this example?:
Product Shirt has Characteristic=Color and Variants=blue,green,red.
Buy 1 of any color for $95.
Buy 2 of any color for $85.
The way I have set it up... buying 2 of the same color gets $85 each.(which is what I want)
But buying 1 red and 1 blue comes up to $95. (I want it to be $85)
Thank you
Is it possible with this example?:
Product Shirt has Characteristic=Color and Variants=blue,green,red.
Buy 1 of any color for $95.
Buy 2 of any color for $85.
The way I have set it up... buying 2 of the same color gets $85 each.(which is what I want)
But buying 1 red and 1 blue comes up to $95. (I want it to be $85)
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33709
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Buy 2 of Any Variant for $X
That's not possible as the minimum quantity for prices is based on the variant if the product has variants.
You could however approach that with an auto loaded coupon restricted to that product. But you can have only one coupon per order...
You could however approach that with an auto loaded coupon restricted to that product. But you can have only one coupon per order...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33782
by steveman
Replied by steveman on topic Re: Buy 2 of Any Variant for $X
Thank you for the reply. I will create different type of discount scheme then.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds