Modules on/off for specific page within the store
14 years 9 months ago #33704
by gtewks
"There is no try, there is only do"
Blue Gel Media | Big Sun Photography
Modules on/off for specific page within the store was created by gtewks
I have a module which resides in the sidebar of my main site.
I also have that module included in the sidebar of the store.
However,
When I click "add to cart" and arrive at the checkout page,,, the sidebar and the content of the page are overlapping.
I want to turn "off" the module for this specific page, but I see no means to do this. I can only turn it off for the entire store.
Any solution to allow me to target a specific page of the store when it comes to modules (on/off, or positions)?
here is a test page which demonstrates the issue:
wideawake.us.cloudlogin.co/index.php/hika-shop/checkout
thank you for any help,
I also have that module included in the sidebar of the store.
However,
When I click "add to cart" and arrive at the checkout page,,, the sidebar and the content of the page are overlapping.
I want to turn "off" the module for this specific page, but I see no means to do this. I can only turn it off for the entire store.
Any solution to allow me to target a specific page of the store when it comes to modules (on/off, or positions)?
here is a test page which demonstrates the issue:
wideawake.us.cloudlogin.co/index.php/hika-shop/checkout
thank you for any help,
"There is no try, there is only do"
Blue Gel Media | Big Sun Photography
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33728
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Modules on/off for specific page within the store
For that you need to assign your module to only the menus you want in the joomla options of your module.
Also, in the Checkout tab of the configuration, you can set the option "force a menu on checkout". That way, if you disable that menu assignment in your module, the module won't display on the checkout.
Also, in the Checkout tab of the configuration, you can set the option "force a menu on checkout". That way, if you disable that menu assignment in your module, the module won't display on the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds