- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Long order number
14 years 9 months ago #33743
by afrttoh
Long order number was created by afrttoh
how can i make the order number longer insted of B1 somthing like B156456 ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33744
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Long order number
You need to go in your phpmyadmin and change the auto increment value of the jos_hikashop_order table by running a query like that:
ALTER TABLE jos_hikashop_order AUTO_INCREMENT = 156456;
Then, new orders will have their ID using 156456 and not 1
ALTER TABLE jos_hikashop_order AUTO_INCREMENT = 156456;
Then, new orders will have their ID using 156456 and not 1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #33745
by afrttoh
Replied by afrttoh on topic Re: Long order number
that worked, thanks a lot.
but for me was
ALTER TABLE fewcn_hikashop_order AUTO_INCREMENT = 156456;
but for me was
ALTER TABLE fewcn_hikashop_order AUTO_INCREMENT = 156456;
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by afrttoh.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36403
by obsolum
Replied by obsolum on topic Re: Long order number
Hi,
I'm not sure if this is the right topic to ask but I think my question is related.
I upgraded to the Business version today (as a different user) and I'd like to use a custom order number format. However, I'm not sure if this can be done. What I'd like is for example:
MYD-120135
where the 'MYD-' is static (the initials of the website name), '12' is the year, '01' the month and then '35' is a number that increments with each order. Is that possible? I know my way around MySQL databases so if I can solve it with a query or something then that'll work. I just need to know what I need to change exactly.
Thanks!
I'm not sure if this is the right topic to ask but I think my question is related.
I upgraded to the Business version today (as a different user) and I'd like to use a custom order number format. However, I'm not sure if this can be done. What I'd like is for example:
MYD-120135
where the 'MYD-' is static (the initials of the website name), '12' is the year, '01' the month and then '35' is a number that increments with each order. Is that possible? I know my way around MySQL databases so if I can solve it with a query or something then that'll work. I just need to know what I need to change exactly.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36443
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Long order number
Hi,
You can do that by setting this format in the "Order number format" option of the configuration of HikaShop:
MYD-{date format="ym"}{id}
You can do that by setting this format in the "Order number format" option of the configuration of HikaShop:
MYD-{date format="ym"}{id}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36478
by obsolum
Replied by obsolum on topic Re: Long order number
Terrific! Every time I ask a question here the answer is so simple I feel ridiculous for asking.
Thanks again for a wonderful product.
Thanks again for a wonderful product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds