Seperate pricing for different customer "types"
14 years 9 months ago #33789
by gtewks
"There is no try, there is only do"
Blue Gel Media | Big Sun Photography
Seperate pricing for different customer "types" was created by gtewks
This is really a two part question:
1) Does Hika have the ability to create different "types" of customers. For example I might have regular web customers,, and then I may have my "premium" customers whom I know return often and then I may have my "wholesale" customers.
2) Each of the above types of customer would need to have a different pricing structure
Can HS do this? I looked around the backend but did not see such options in my "customer" interface,, In fact I saw no way to manually add a customer if I wanted.
1) Does Hika have the ability to create different "types" of customers. For example I might have regular web customers,, and then I may have my "premium" customers whom I know return often and then I may have my "wholesale" customers.
2) Each of the above types of customer would need to have a different pricing structure
Can HS do this? I looked around the backend but did not see such options in my "customer" interface,, In fact I saw no way to manually add a customer if I wanted.
"There is no try, there is only do"
Blue Gel Media | Big Sun Photography
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33807
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Seperate pricing for different customer "types"
Hi,
Yes you can do that. HikaShop integrates with the ACLs of joomla for that. On 1.5, you will need DJF ACL to manage your user groups. On joomla 1.7 you can directly use the user group manager for that.
Then, you will have your users in different groups. And in HikaShop, if you have the Business edition, you will be able to restrict prices to user groups as you will get a new column in the prices listing of your products to manage that.
Yes you can do that. HikaShop integrates with the ACLs of joomla for that. On 1.5, you will need DJF ACL to manage your user groups. On joomla 1.7 you can directly use the user group manager for that.
Then, you will have your users in different groups. And in HikaShop, if you have the Business edition, you will be able to restrict prices to user groups as you will get a new column in the prices listing of your products to manage that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34039
by gtewks
"There is no try, there is only do"
Blue Gel Media | Big Sun Photography
Replied by gtewks on topic Re: Seperate pricing for different customer "types"
Can you point me to documentation for this please. I don't fully understand what you are saying to do.
"There is no try, there is only do"
Blue Gel Media | Big Sun Photography
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34042
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Seperate pricing for different customer "types"
Setting up groups and assigning users to groups has to be done in joomla (and DJF ACL on 1.5) so you should look at joomla's documentation for that part.
For the prices restriction, there is nothing complicated. Once you added a price to a product and saved that product, you will get an icon on the prices listing of the product where you will be able to click to display the access restriction selection interface for that price:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...uct-form.html#prices
For the prices restriction, there is nothing complicated. Once you added a price to a product and saved that product, you will get an icon on the prices listing of the product where you will be able to click to display the access restriction selection interface for that price:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...uct-form.html#prices
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 87
- Thank you received: 10
14 years 9 months ago #34450
by gaborgaborgabor
Replied by gaborgaborgabor on topic Re: Seperate pricing for different customer "types"
Thanks.....read the f..... Manual.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds