- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Display Image at end.php / checkout
14 years 9 months ago #33823
by etienne
Display Image at end.php / checkout was created by etienne
Hi Guys,
I searched to see if i can find the answer to what im looking for. In short im a newbie, im busy with my own e-commerce site, and wish to add a few different things. I have the hikashop starter edition.
After completing the checkout process, when you get the summary that your order is complete, i would like to show a linked image (thanking the shopper for their support) I have tried a redirect thank you page but it doesn't seem to work / yield the same impact since most purchased are EFT or COD based.
I have managed to place html coding in a contact form (other vendor) with success, but the trick didnt work with Hiakshop.
btw - excellent product!!
I searched to see if i can find the answer to what im looking for. In short im a newbie, im busy with my own e-commerce site, and wish to add a few different things. I have the hikashop starter edition.
After completing the checkout process, when you get the summary that your order is complete, i would like to show a linked image (thanking the shopper for their support) I have tried a redirect thank you page but it doesn't seem to work / yield the same impact since most purchased are EFT or COD based.
I have managed to place html coding in a contact form (other vendor) with success, but the trick didnt work with Hiakshop.
btw - excellent product!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33849
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display Image at end.php / checkout
Hi,
For that, you should add your HTML in the "end" file of the "checkout" view via the menu Display->Views.
For that, you should add your HTML in the "end" file of the "checkout" view via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33913
by etienne
Replied by etienne on topic Re: Display Image at end.php / checkout
Hi Nicolas
Thank you for the response! Im kinda new to this would you drop me a hint how to do it?
Thanks in Advance!
Regards
Thank you for the response! Im kinda new to this would you drop me a hint how to do it?
Thanks in Advance!
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33916
by etienne
Replied by etienne on topic Re: Display Image at end.php / checkout
I have done it, but it doesnt show anything! Tried it without tables, and just text. but no news. Must be doing something simple wrong!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33918
by etienne
Replied by etienne on topic Re: Display Image at end.php / checkout
I was at the wrong template. It now shows this error message.
Login
Status
End
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/candicef/public_html/templates/beez5/html/com_hikashop/checkout/end.php on line 18
Login
Status
End
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/candicef/public_html/templates/beez5/html/com_hikashop/checkout/end.php on line 18
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33919
by etienne
Replied by etienne on topic Re: Display Image at end.php / checkout
Hi Nicolas
I have managed to to display the linked image.
Thanks for the help.
I have managed to to display the linked image.
Thanks for the help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds