Skip to main content

OK Button - New Address/Edit Address

More
14 years 9 months ago #33880 by waveforcemedia
Is there a way to style the "OK" button.

I am using different images in the cart buttons so I do not want to edit the a.hikashop_cart_button. because it will affect all buttons I am using for Hikashop.

Is there a separate style/id that it uses? Is it dependent on the template?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #33890 by nicolas
Yes, you can style only that button with CSS like that:

.hikashop_address_form_span_iframe a.hikashop_cart_button{
font-size: 2em;
}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #33894 by waveforcemedia
Awesome! Thanks. Was able to get the styling I needed!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum