- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Modules appearing on "checkout"
- waveforcemedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #33895
by waveforcemedia
Modules appearing on "checkout" was created by waveforcemedia
Hi,
I want to make it so that some of my modules (custom html) will NOT appear on "checkout".
I have done the following:[/b]
- Force menu on config panel (menu is going to hikashop checkout - hope that will not conflict)
- Made sure that modules don't appear on that menu item
When I click on the Cart Module, "sometimes" it will display correctly with NO modules....however when I click on the "Proceed to checkout" popup after I add to cart, it will leave the modules on there.
I saw a previous post about some coding to place so that the component will not load those modules. I wasn't sure how and where to do that.
Thank you!
I want to make it so that some of my modules (custom html) will NOT appear on "checkout".
I have done the following:[/b]
- Force menu on config panel (menu is going to hikashop checkout - hope that will not conflict)
- Made sure that modules don't appear on that menu item
When I click on the Cart Module, "sometimes" it will display correctly with NO modules....however when I click on the "Proceed to checkout" popup after I add to cart, it will leave the modules on there.
I saw a previous post about some coding to place so that the component will not load those modules. I wasn't sure how and where to do that.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33896
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Modules appearing on "checkout"
Hi,
If you did the two points you're mentioning properly, you should not have the problem you're describing as the system will automatically redirect to the menu your selected in the config if it's not correct, regardless from where the customer is coming from.
Please double check your settings and if you still have the problem please give a link so that we can see the problem on your website.
If you did the two points you're mentioning properly, you should not have the problem you're describing as the system will automatically redirect to the menu your selected in the config if it's not correct, regardless from where the customer is coming from.
Please double check your settings and if you still have the problem please give a link so that we can see the problem on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds