- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
show ONLY CONFIRMED orders
- fabio martinho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #33931
by fabio martinho
show ONLY CONFIRMED orders was created by fabio martinho
hello,
when I enter on My Orders Menu, actually shows every order that I create... but I would like to turn visible ONLY orders with CONFIRMED 'status'...
How can I do this?
[]'s
when I enter on My Orders Menu, actually shows every order that I create... but I would like to turn visible ONLY orders with CONFIRMED 'status'...
How can I do this?
[]'s
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33966
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: show ONLY CONFIRMED orders
Hi,
On the top right corner of the listing, there is a dropdown to display only the orders of a specific status.
On the top right corner of the listing, there is a dropdown to display only the orders of a specific status.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fabio martinho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #33984
by fabio martinho
Replied by fabio martinho on topic Re: show ONLY CONFIRMED orders
but I would like to show ONLY confirmed orders, on this list.. how to do this on administrator panel?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34029
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: show ONLY CONFIRMED orders
Well, that's what I explained. On the orders listing, you have that last dropdown:
www.hikashop.com/media/doc/order_listing_filters.png
If you select "confirmed" in it you will only see confirmed orders.
www.hikashop.com/media/doc/order_listing_filters.png
If you select "confirmed" in it you will only see confirmed orders.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fabio martinho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #34709
by fabio martinho
Replied by fabio martinho on topic Re: show ONLY CONFIRMED orders
nicolas,
This dropdown list doesnt appears to me. what sould I do?
[]'s
This dropdown list doesnt appears to me. what sould I do?
[]'s
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34755
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: show ONLY CONFIRMED orders
Please do a screenshot of your listing page. There is no way that this dropdown is not displaying
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fabio martinho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #34780
by fabio martinho
Replied by fabio martinho on topic Re: show ONLY CONFIRMED orders
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34781
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: show ONLY CONFIRMED orders
Ah, you're talking about the listing on the front end !
I thought that you were talking about the orders listing on the back end.
For the front end there is no option to do that. You will have to do that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...qcreatedq.html#24450
I thought that you were talking about the orders listing on the back end.
For the front end there is no option to do that. You will have to do that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...qcreatedq.html#24450
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fabio martinho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #34864
by fabio martinho
Replied by fabio martinho on topic Re: show ONLY CONFIRMED orders
nicolas, problem solved!
thank you so much for your help
thank you so much for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds