- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Full price view at admin panel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You will have to edit the file "listing" of the view "product" of the back end via the menu Display->Views and change the line:
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices); ?>
to:
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices,'price_value_with_tax'); ?>
so that the prices on the products listing of the back end are displayed with the taxes included.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I add the columns:
...
<th class="title">
<?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_PRICE'); ?>
</th>
<th class="title">
<?php echo JText::_('PRICE_WITH_TAX'); ?>
</th>
.....
<td>
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices); ?>
</td>
<td>
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices,'price_value_with_tax'); ?>
</td>
...
But I see only zero (0,00) for second price column instead real value price_value_with_tax
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I checked the code and the problem is that the price with tax is not loaded. That's why it doesn't work.
You will have to do like that:
$price = reset($row->prices);
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->currencyHelper->getTaxedPrice($price->price_value,hikashop_getZone(),$row->product_tax_id,2),1);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You should do like that to have the price's currency:
$price = reset($row->prices);
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->currencyHelper->getTaxedPrice($price->price_value,hikashop_getZone(),$row->product_tax_id,2),$price->price_currency_id);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanx you very much Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Tried this change in the code - but unfortunately the result is not as expected
Greetings from Luxembourg
thilo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
First thing I just discoverd was that I need to change the code in the administrator template. (Joomla 2.5 ->bluestork)
Change the product / listing.php in administrator backend template
Instead of this code <?php echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices); ?>
you should use this one
<?php $price = reset($row->prices);
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->currencyHelper->getTaxedPrice($price->price_value,hikashop_getZone(),$row->product_tax_id,2),$price->price_currency_id); ?>
Hope that´ll do it for you
good luck
greetings from bavaria
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Also, make sure that you configured properly your tax rules so that when you enter the price without taxes in a product, the price with taxes is correct.
Then that code change will definitely work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I need to view the product with tax in backend , I change the line
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices); ?>
to:
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices,'price_value_with_tax'); ?>
but in Hikashop 2.3.3 doesn't work. When I change this line I view all the price to 0,00
What I must change to view the price included tax in backend? Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I cannot reproduce the problem on my end with HikaShop 2.3.4. That solution is still working.
Did you change something else ?
How did you configure the prices of your products ? Could you do a screenshot ?
What tax category did you select for your products ?
How did you configure your tax rules ? Could you do a screenshot ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.