Skip to main content

Full price view at admin panel

More
14 years 9 months ago #33935 by yaigor
Hi, Nikolas!

How I can change the viewing of price column for full price (with VAT included)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #33995 by nicolas
Hi,

You will have to edit the file "listing" of the view "product" of the back end via the menu Display->Views and change the line:
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices); ?>

to:
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices,'price_value_with_tax'); ?>

so that the prices on the products listing of the back end are displayed with the taxes included.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #34139 by yaigor
Thanks, I found it and replace but not worked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #34140 by nicolas
Make sure that you do that modification for your back end template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #34143 by yaigor
I attach the image of this replacing.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by yaigor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #35558 by yaigor
I understand that can be another file - "variant" of the view "product" of the back end via the menu Display->Views.

I add the columns:
...
<th class="title">
<?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_PRICE'); ?>
</th>
<th class="title">
<?php echo JText::_('PRICE_WITH_TAX'); ?>
</th>

.....
<td>
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices); ?>
</td>
<td>
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices,'price_value_with_tax'); ?>
</td>

...

But I see only zero (0,00) for second price column instead real value price_value_with_tax

Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by yaigor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35587 by nicolas
Hi,

I checked the code and the problem is that the price with tax is not loaded. That's why it doesn't work.
You will have to do like that:
$price = reset($row->prices);
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->currencyHelper->getTaxedPrice($price->price_value,hikashop_getZone(),$row->product_tax_id,2),1);

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35619 by yaigor
Hi!

It work!
But currency not the same as I used...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35660 by nicolas
Yes, I force the currency id to 1 in my example code.

You should do like that to have the price's currency:
$price = reset($row->prices);
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->currencyHelper->getTaxedPrice($price->price_value,hikashop_getZone(),$row->product_tax_id,2),$price->price_currency_id);

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35668 by yaigor
Super!! Work fine!
Thanx you very much Nicolas!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42312 by thilo
Hello

Tried this change in the code - but unfortunately the result is not as expected :( - the column still shows the price without taxes

Greetings from Luxembourg
thilo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #42388 by Georg
Trying just the same!
First thing I just discoverd was that I need to change the code in the administrator template. (Joomla 2.5 ->bluestork)

Change the product / listing.php in administrator backend template
Instead of this code <?php echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices); ?>

you should use this one
<?php $price = reset($row->prices);
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->currencyHelper->getTaxedPrice($price->price_value,hikashop_getZone(),$row->product_tax_id,2),$price->price_currency_id); ?>

Hope that´ll do it for you
good luck
greetings from bavaria
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Georg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42501 by nicolas
Make sure that you change the code for your backend template.
Also, make sure that you configured properly your tax rules so that when you enter the price without taxes in a product, the price with taxes is correct.
Then that code change will definitely work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179862 by brownie
Hi

I need to view the product with tax in backend , I change the line

<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices); ?>

to:
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices,'price_value_with_tax'); ?>

but in Hikashop 2.3.3 doesn't work. When I change this line I view all the price to 0,00

What I must change to view the price included tax in backend? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179871 by nicolas
Hi,

I cannot reproduce the problem on my end with HikaShop 2.3.4. That solution is still working.
Did you change something else ?
How did you configure the prices of your products ? Could you do a screenshot ?
What tax category did you select for your products ?
How did you configure your tax rules ? Could you do a screenshot ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #182309 by brownie
I updated to Hikashop 2.3.4 and now it works!
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum