- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
No more "Next" Links on product listings.
14 years 9 months ago #33986
by Dayve
No more "Next" Links on product listings. was created by Dayve
They just went away.
Maybe something in my setup? I've been struggling with the modules, and menu again. And now that I have subcategories and product showing on the same page - I no longer have any next buttons. It only shows the first 9 products.
Maybe something in my setup? I've been struggling with the modules, and menu again. And now that I have subcategories and product showing on the same page - I no longer have any next buttons. It only shows the first 9 products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34031
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No more "Next" Links on product listings.
That's because your module/menu has the "random" option turned on in its hikashop options so it just displays 9 products and removes the pagination.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34070
by Dayve
Replied by Dayve on topic Re: No more "Next" Links on product listings.
Checked them all, even the default setup, all random's set to no.
Any other suggestions?
Any other suggestions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34108
by Dayve
Replied by Dayve on topic Re: No more "Next" Links on product listings.
Solved. I just deleted the menu/module and built a new one. Pagination came back.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds