- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Custom Checkout Page Help Needed...
15 years 9 months ago #3404
by brathbon
Custom Checkout Page Help Needed... was created by brathbon
I want to disable the menus that show down my left column just for the checkout page itself.
I didn't see anything in the front-end CSS that would help me, but I am not a CSS coder at all.
Can anyone let me know how to make this change in my set-up. With the main menu and a featured item box in my left column (I want to keep them on all other pages) pushes the checkout information to the right and the overall look of the page is bad.
All suggestions welcomed and appreciated!
Thanks, Bill
I didn't see anything in the front-end CSS that would help me, but I am not a CSS coder at all.
Can anyone let me know how to make this change in my set-up. With the main menu and a featured item box in my left column (I want to keep them on all other pages) pushes the checkout information to the right and the overall look of the page is bad.
All suggestions welcomed and appreciated!
Thanks, Bill
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3405
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom Checkout Page Help Needed...
With version 1.4.0, we added an option to force a menu on the checkout process (option "Force a menu on the checkout" of the tab display of the configuration). Thanks to that you will be able to set the checkout to a specific menu and then instead of displaying your modules on all the pages, you will be able to configure your modules to display on all the pages but that specific menu (that's in the options of each module).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3409
by brathbon
Replied by brathbon on topic Re: Custom Checkout Page Help Needed...
Of course that worked great! Many thanks...
Can you save me a lot of time and help me locate where to set the text color of the sections on the checkout page?
I'm talking about the box titles shown for the addresses, the shipping method, and the payment method.
Thanks again for the quick, cool new feature that fit my need perfectly.
Can you save me a lot of time and help me locate where to set the text color of the sections on the checkout page?
I'm talking about the box titles shown for the addresses, the shipping method, and the payment method.
Thanks again for the quick, cool new feature that fit my need perfectly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3410
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom Checkout Page Help Needed...
The style of titles can be edited in your template CSS file. For example:
Code:
legend{ color: #FFF; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3412
by brathbon
Replied by brathbon on topic Re: Custom Checkout Page Help Needed...
Yep, that worked too... what awesome support here! Thank You.
Looks like I'll be getting my second business license version for this site, and moving on to the next one, eventually I want to convert all 7 sites to the Joomla/Hikashop format.
Problem's solved! Thanks.
Looks like I'll be getting my second business license version for this site, and moving on to the next one, eventually I want to convert all 7 sites to the Joomla/Hikashop format.
Problem's solved! Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds